Rural water filtration for homes and sheds
Live out of town?
An 'off the shelf' rural water filter product may not always suit your water, especially if it is from a bore or stream, spring etc. We like to discuss your particular needs, giving you the benefit of our years of experience before suggesting a solution. Also, if you have an independent water analysis report we will be happy to look at it and give you advise on how to best treat the water. A recent report is important as the water quality can change due to surface water contamination, earthquakes and nearby excavation or drilling work.
Water varies enormously in biological (coli-forms) and chemical composition, sediment size and quantity plus many other factors such as pH and hardness. In many locations there may be a problem with iron or manganese that you may have been told is too expensive to resolve.
We use well proven Canadian made UV steriliser systems incorporating the latest technology to ensure effective sterilisation while saving money on your power bills.
- The Kiwipure system could halve your running costs due to long life filter cartridges
- We use first grade genuine filter components.
- The Luminor "Blackcomb" LB5-104 UV Lamp only requires 39 Watts of power to give you equivalent performance to other units that will consume over twice that amount.
- Their conversion rate means they produce UV efficiently without excess heat and save you approximately $10 - $15 per month.
- Poorer quality lamps produce extra heat and this means lower output and shorter lamp life while costing you more on your power bill.
- The electronic ballast is fully protected against 'brown outs' and power spikes.
Call us on Free 0800 552 509 or get in touch from this website to discuss why these units are a very wise choice for your rural water treatment.