KP Water Filters have been developed in-house for New Zealand (and Australian) water standards.
In New Zealand councils have a set of requirements for water quality from the central government that ensures that your house gets water to a standard that law makers are comfortable with. Even though the water looks clean there is still many chemicals and contaminants in the water and the worst of these in most cases is chlorine. In defence of the water laws chlorine is actually a good idea. It cleans the mains pipes helps remove risk of the water carrying disease. Your pipes don't need it however and removing it is healthier for humans, animals, and plants.
- Installing a whole house water filtration system ensures that you get filtered water from every tap
- The system uses a multi-stage filter to capture impurities including sediment, heavy metals and up to 99% of chlorine.
- The first stage in the filtration process removes sediment and most large bacteria which improves the colour and clarity of your water.
- During the 2nd & 3rd stages of the filtration process the system uses a mix of granular activated carbon and a material known as KDF. This removes up to 99% of the chlorine as well as chlorine by-products like trihalomethanes.
- Reduces scale build-up.
- Cleaner water from every tap
- Chlorine has been removed
- Most bacteria has been removed
- Sediment and heavy metals have been removed
- The water tastes better
- The water appears to be softer
- The water lathers up better for washing with soap (any type)
- Skin irritations may improve (see testimonials)
You can taste the difference!